Not our best Christmas ever, but I am confident that 2015 will be good to us.
Anyone that knows me knows that I'm not big on New Year's resolutions. I figure if there's something important enough to change in your life, why wait for one certain day of the year?
That said, there are a few things I'd like to focus on this year. In no order of importance, here are a few I've thought of off the top of my head:
- I'd like to get Whitebrush Manor's interior walls padded, exterior wall cracks repaired, and the roof on and shingled.
- Re-paint the exterior of the Farmhouse, pad the interior, electrify, and build the porch railings, balcony and greenhouse. Maybe even finish out the interior, depending on how much I'm biting off with my list.
- Take a Rik Pierce class.
- Related to the last item, I'd like to become more proficient with scratch builds using paper clay techniques learned from Rik.
- Focus on my Etsy store... specifically by coming up with fresh ideas and new items to sell.
- Learn to work with polymer clay. I've dabbled here and there, but not to any great extent.
- Continue running. I've really enjoyed going out for long runs while preparing for the half-marathon I did last month, and I'd like to keep it up.
Whatever you decide to do, I hope you have a blessed, safe and prosperous New Year.